Featuring a proprietary design with a longer bowl configuration, THE BEAR centrifuge from CRS delivers high-speed processing for outstanding solids control in oil and gas operations. Available as a stand-alone unit or as part of a custom solution, THE BEAR delivers effective, efficient management of drilling fluids including oil- and water-based muds, water from air-drilling and more.
- Up to 100 HP for more torque
- Longer dwell time for maximum extraction
- Best-in-class low side differentials
- Proprietary bowl design for maximum LGS removal
- Supported by an innovative skid design that provides a small on-site footprint and a higher level of operations control, all backed by CRS’s 24/7 on-site coverage
Producing more power and best-in-class low side differentials for the driest letdown, THE BEAR is an ideal option for demanding oil and gas applications.
THE BEAR centrifuge delivers power and performance
|Bowl Diameter 21"||Torque 88,600 in-lb|
|Bowl Length 91"||Max Bowl Speed 2,600 RPM|
|Bowl Volume 70 gallons||Differential Range 0.5 – 42 RPM|
|Main Drive 100 HP||Solids Output 26,000 lb/hr|
|Back Drive 30 HP||Hydraulic Capacity 500 gpm|
For a complete comparison chart and more details on THE BEAR, click here
Find out how CRS can provide effective solids control for your company by clicking here to contact an expert.